Total Pageviews

Friday, June 12, 2015

50 Shades of Shoes

(Thanks for sending me these babies:)









(I think you should wear socks for this one, it might hurts a bit)



Shoes....shoes....shoes.....

How I love shoes!!! And one is never enough!!!

If we talking about type, I like many types of shoes, yet I am still struggling to be confident wearing 
flats (I always think that my legs are short)

Colors? I prefer BLACK, but I don't mind wearing colorful shoes for certain occasion.

Tell me what is your favorite shoes? 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your visit:)

Press Info

Click My Hand to Follow

Click My Hand to Follow
iAmDewiUtari

Member Of

Independent Fashion Bloggers/

Follow my blog with bloglovin'

INFO

My photo
Jakarta, Jakarta Selatan, Indonesia
Independent professional fashion stylist and Baker for www.shopdelicakes.com

As Seen On...

As Seen On...
www.fimela.com

CosmoGirl Indonesia, June'o9

Ayahbunda, 01-14 April 2013

www.farragoindonesia.com

Free Magazine, Edisi #23/VII

SPICE magazine, June'09

www.wesnoop.com

www.fashionesedaily.com
Dewi Utari 2008-2014. All rights reserved.